Construction of a salt room
Salt caves have many benefits that are recognized by everyone, but is it possible to include them in your wellness services during Spa design?
Idolo offers the following solutions for salt therapy:
– salt saunas up to 60 ° C and aromatherapy
– salt cabins for perfect microclimate and aromatherapy
– illuminated salt walls, which combine wellness with design
– salt caves for a complete relaxation and rejuvenation experience
The benefits of salt have been known since the Middle Ages: the beach has been considered a cure for many years at the point where it gave birth to salt therapy.
The main advantages of salt rooms are:
– breathing (against asthma, cough, infections, etc.)
– on the skin (relief from dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.).
How to build a salt room?
Salt cave is an environment that reproduces the benefits of coastal areas covered with dry salt.
Salt is ionized with a special treatment that allows it to release its beneficial properties.
Salt rooms do not contain common salt, especially the Himalayan salt caves are particularly popular.